Edgun lelya 1st gen

Does anyone still have their lelya in action? How does it stack up to today's top compact pcp airguns? Has anyone found something else that is as compact, quiet, and accurate?

20211214_162443.1639603121.jpg

Reactions: SlimPlinkins
Maybe the Lelya 2 ? There's a couple others that I like as much or a tad better, but... I've asked about fitting this stock to version 2, Brian said no, too many changes.

I do really like the original Lelya stock. I like the trigger hand grip shape, it appears very comfortable, with a good fore end hand grp also.

Here's my 2nd generation, with a modified M5 stock.

Lelya 2, .22.1639638057.JPG

Mike

Does anyone still have their lelya in action? How does it stack up to today's top compact pcp airguns? Has anyone found something else that is as compact, quiet, and accurate?

————————-

I have one … its great! I can’t compare with a newer similar gun, as I’ve never tried one. Mine is great! Tiny, light, accurate, poweful for its size, and has held air for the years I have owned it. Mine is .177, set for around 18fpe, but can shoot harder if set for it. I love the slide action cocking, and don’t really mid its a singleshot.

Only negative was high initial cost, but I got to try it first, and still love it.

LD

I couldn't agree more with what's being stated. My favorite compact pcp to date. If you've held 1 of these things you know how small it is. I was leaning towards the lelya 2 also but wasn't sure about the ping noise that seemed to be a problem for some. I would rather not have to wear an earplug to shoot a pellet gun but it's still in the running. 

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
I couldn't agree more with what's being stated. My favorite compact pcp to date. If you've held 1 of these things you know how small it is. I was leaning towards the lelya 2 also but wasn't sure about the ping noise that seemed to be a problem for some. I would rather not have to wear an earplug to shoot a pellet gun but it's still in the running.
Love both the 1st gen and the 2.0, and my leshiy classic ☺️

08272A85-2A26-4ABD-BB5F-6F6F209F6394.jpeg

985CB8CC-B9D3-4F21-9A6D-E42515A82030.jpeg

C6694727-892B-4633-97B3-3CF993B7D768.jpeg